Interesting Facts About Human Body That Everyone Should Know1. The regular red blood cell be alive for 120 days.
2. There are 2.5 trillion (give or take) of red blood cells in your body at any second. To preserve this number, about two and a half million new ones need to be created every second by your bone marrow. That's like a new inhabitants of the city of Toronto every second.
3. Think about all the tissues and cells in your body, 25 million new cells are being made each second. That's a slightly less than the population of Canada every second.
4. A red blood cell can circulate in your body in under 20 seconds.
5. Nerve Impulses travel at above 400 km/hr (249 mi/hr).
6. A sneeze creates a wind of 166 km/hr (100 mi/hr), and a cough transfers out at 100 km/hr (60 mi/hr).
7. Our heart beats about 100,00 times every day or near 30 million times in a year.
8. Our blood is on a 60,000-mile passage per day.
9. Our eyes can distinguish up to ten million color surfaces and take in more material than the biggest telescope identified to man.
10. Our lungs pump more than two million liters of air per day, except even thinking. Their inner area is large enough to cover one side of a tennis court.
11. We give birth more over 200 million red cells per day.
12. When we touch somewhat, we send a message to your brain at 124 mph.
13. We exercise at least 36 muscles when we give a single smile.
14. We have about 70 percent water.
15. We make about 1 to 1.6 liters of saliva per day.
16. Our nose is our personal air-conditioning structure: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters contaminants.
17. In one square inch of our hand we have nine feet of blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings, 36 heat sensors and 75 stress sensors.
18. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphates, nickel and silicon in our figures.
19. It is supposed that the main purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of the eyes.
20. A person can imagine to breathe in about 45 pounds of dust over his lifetime.